HACKER ATTACK-Ethical Hacking Workshop
Ethical Hacking and an Ethical Hacker are terms that describe hacking performed to help a company or individual identify potential threats on the computer or network. An Ethical Hacker attempts to hack their way past the system security, finding any weak points in the security that could be exploited by other hackers. The organization uses what the ethical hacker finds to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize, if not eliminate any potential hacker attacks.
The information security industry is going at a current worldwide growth rate of 21%. Frost & Sullivan have estimated that there are 2.28 million information security professionals worldwide which are expected to increase to nearly 4.2 million by end of 2020.
About HACKER ATTACK
- Certified Ethical Hackers qualify for below mentioned roles
- Penetration Tester
- IT Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Auditor
- Cyber Crime Investigator
- Network Defence Analyst
- Website Security Administrator
- Application Security Tester
- According to the Government,1.5 million cyber security professionals needed by 2020
- Average salary for Cyber Security Professional or Certified Ethical Hacker is in between $24,248 – $118,847 per year (Pay Scale)
- Students & Faculty
- IT Professionals
- Web Developers
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators
- Law Students & Professionals
- Banking & Finance Sector Professionals
- Anybody seeking career in Information Security
- Person having interest in Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing & Reconnaissance
- Google Hacking
- Email Hacking & Security
- System Hacking & Security
- Hacking Websites & Security
- Mobile Hacking & Security
- Wi-Fi Hacking
- Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & Tools
- Practical hands on approach!
- Defensive countermeasures to offensive art of the war!
- Personal interaction with Speaker & Ethical Hacking Trainers!
- “Certified Information Security Expert” Certification from BERRY9 IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Ethical Hacking Toolkit (Tools, Videos, E-Books, Presentations).
- Internship & Placement assistance under BERRY9 IT Services Pvt. Ltd
Venue: Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology Yamnampet, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad, Telangana 501301
What Participant’s Say
I am very happy to be a part of this workshop. I learnt so many things in this which i can’t imagine. Live Demonstration is awesome which l like very much. Thank you!
The workshop has made me curious to become a hacker and get into that field. I see my future in it. Thank you 🙂
Interactive, Indulging and there is a whole optimistic atmosphere. * Loved it *
These two days are one of my best days. It was my first workshop and it was completed on superb way. Awesome 🙂